Tweet

Friday, November 18, 2011

Book Review

wow.. I just finished reading Magic Hour by Kristen Hannah. What a profound and magical book. I've read other books of Hannah's and I know she's a fantastic writer but this book took me to a whole knew level. I couldn't put it down.

This story tells the tale of a child psychologist who is disgraced by the press after  a bad case flees to her childhood home in Western Washington. While she's there, a child comes out of the woods with a wolf pup. What happens in the rest of the book is tale of love, reconnection, and heartache (I was in tears at the end!).

I was reading reviews on Goodreads and there was one that really struck me. The person had defaced her book by crossing out the swear word and was really upset by the sex outside of marriage... I wanted to respond but I didn't but Hannah is not a Christian writer! She's a romance writer...

Rating: 5/5
Highly recommend reading this (or any other Hannah book)

No comments:

Post a Comment